The Preptrack Foundation is a charity that was created in 2020 with the goal of developing apps to help improve HIV prevention and sexual health. In 2021 we launched the Preptrack app for iOS that supports people using pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to protect themselves from HIV.
If you’re using PrEP, you need to take pills at the right times before and after having sex to make sure you’re fully protected from HIV infection. Preptrack makes it easy for you to keep track of your PrEP use so you always know when you’re protected.
We need your help
Everyone at the Preptrack Foundation, including our trustees, are all volunteers. This means we’re all doing this because we care about good sexual health and because we want to help you. It also means that as a charity we have very few running costs, but your help can help us to achieve our goals faster and can support us to help even more people to take control of their sexual health.
How you can help Preptrack do more:
- Sign-up with EasyFundraising and we’ll get small donations when you shop online, at no additional cost to you.
- Make a donation - Your support can help us share Preptrack with more people so more people can use PrEP with confidence and feel free to enjoy safer sex.
- Volunteer with Preptrack - If you have experience in app development, sexual health or business, you could volunteer some of your time with us. You can join the team from anywhere. We’re particularly interested to hear from software engineers with app development experience, and user experience professionals.
- Introduce new partners - We aim to work together with key partners in different communities and locations to make using PrEP easier for everyone. We’d be happy to hear from anyone interested in working with us, particularly if they would like to support the expansion of Preptrack into new countries.
- Tell people about PrEP - One of the greatest issues for PrEP is a lack of awareness. You can help to improve sexual health simply by letting people know about PrEP and by encouraging them to find out more. If you contact us we can send you materials to help you spread the word about Preptrack.
Your sexual health is important. Help us do more to help you and others like you by choosing to support the Preptrack Foundation in any way that you can. Thank you.