Everyone at Preptrack is a volunteer that’s giving their time to help design, develop and deliver apps that help people to improve their sexual health and stop the spread of HIV. We work flexibly and collaboratively across timezones to create easy and useful products, supported by data-driven research, that support people to feel confident and comfortable while enjoying sex.
As a member of the Preptrack team you have the freedom and independence to use your skills to make an impact however you see fit. We all volunteer remotely, asynchronously and flexibly, meaning we contribute when and where we can.
We’re looking for a Community and Healthcare Centres Coordinator to join our Engagement Team. Everyone at Preptrack is a volunteer and if you join us, you’ll help us to promote our iOS and Android app to help people stay on top of their sexual health.
We particularly want to hear from you if you:
- Are available and can commit for a couple of hours at least one day a week during Healthcare Centres’ average routine working hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Love creating opportunities for relationship building
- Have excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Enjoy working both at an individual level as well as part of a team.
Is this you? Send your CV to email@example.com. We read and respond to every application.
Preptrack is committed to building a diverse team that’s representative of the communities we support. We’d particularly welcome applications from LGBTQ+ folks and people of colour.